Garden Tractor Forums banner
14161 - 14180 of 14218 Posts

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning Folks! 74F (23C) at this hour. 80% chance for rain today with ESE winds and 80F (27C). We've gotten 4 .25" + since Friday evening.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Greetings - it is a muggy 67°F. Overcast and looks like it could rain but so far it has held off. Looks like sun will move in this afternoon with a high of 75°.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning! It's 75F (24C) and damp. SE winds today with a 70% chance for rain and 84F (29C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Greetings - it is 76°F. Overcast and quite muggy - feels like rain but the barometer shows sunshine so far. Calling for rain and thunderboomers for this afternoon.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning Folks! Feeling like a broken record, 75F (24C) at this hour. South winds and 85F (29C) today with a 70% chance for moisture.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 68°F. Overcast and off and on drizzle for the morning and looks like the trend will continue this afternoon. Was sitting at the picnic table out by the bird feeder this morning for a few minutes and a little fawn jumped out of the bush and ran a few feet and disappeared into the bush again. About thirty seconds later it popped out again for a few seconds heading back the way it came - think someone was trying to figure out where mom was. Looks like a low of 60° for this evening and more rain tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning All! Currently 75F (24C) down here. NW winds today with 84F (29C) and 70% chance for thunderstorms.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Have another downpour out there. Been at it for about 45 mins. Gonna have to get the pontoons built soon.
DSCN0027.JPG DSCN0028.JPG

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Good day - it is 66°F. Started off sunny this morning but now the wind has picked up and looks like rain showers will move in later here as well in a bit as it has clouded up.

Hope things don't float away where you are Kenny.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning! Yesterdays rainfall totaled 2.6" , with 2" in the first hour. Currently 73 F (23C) under partly cloudy skies. NE breezes, humid, and 87F (31C) today with a small chance for thundershowers.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Greetings - it is 64°F. Sunshine so far this morning and aiming for a high of 67° with a bit of wind. Barometer shows rain but the guessers say only a slight chance and my bones tend to agree. Supposed to get my second shot of the vacinne this afternoon if things go according to plan.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning All! Clear and 67F (19C) at this hour. Humid today with sunny skies, light winds and 89F (32C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Greetings - it is 72°F. Sunshine and a light breeze so far today so I got a bit of grass mowed as it has decided to start growing again after the last two weeks of rainy weather. Shooting for a high of 73° and then drop to 56° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning Folks! Currently 71F (22C) with a few clouds. Partly cloudy today with SE winds and 89F (32C).

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,794 Posts
Gloomy morning here. Sorta matches my mood as of late. 😔

Waiting on paint to dry. I found and bought an old garden windmill last weekend. It's about 4 1/2 foot tall. It's an old one. Probably from the 1950s. I wire wheeled and sanded the base and sent the rest off to be soda blasted and welded up. My neighbors buddy is good at metal work. It needed blasted and welded and straightened a bit. Looks like the poor old thing fell over a few times. Hardest thing to find was new bearings for the fan. Wouldn't you know it our local hardware store had some but they were Not cheap. Smaller bearings can be hard to find. They are 1/4" id x 1/2" od.

I'm fixing it up for mom. She hasn't seen it yet but I figured it would look really nice in her big flower bed. Hope she likes it lol.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 77°F. Sunshine and blue sky so far but barometer shows rain and so do a couple of expert weather guessers. Will take what comes. Happy 4th to my friends in the USA.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
Morning! It's 70F (21C) on the porch. Light winds today, sunny and 89F (32C) again.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,006 Posts
Greetings - it is 85°F. Sunshine for this morning and early afternoon but starting to cloud over and the distant rumble of thunder. Looks like we may see some rain this evening which may help remove some of the humidity from the air.

14161 - 14180 of 14218 Posts