Garden Tractor Forums banner
14441 - 14460 of 14489 Posts

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Stew! Clear and 44F (7C) at this hour. Some clouds, North winds and 60F (16C) this afternoon.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good morning - it is a dreary 36°F with intermittent rain and snow showers - yuck. Weather advisory in effect as we may receive 1" to 4" of the white stuff yet today - can hardly wait???
Drop down to 32° overnight so could be a tad white and slippery tomorrow first thing - time will tell.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Folks! Currently 44F (7C) under clear skies. SSW winds, sunny and 71F (22C) later on.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Greetings and salutations. Rain / snow mix fell during the night and at 6 am was 32°F - now up to 36° and heading for a high of 39°. Overcast with a chance of more rain /snow and there was a coating on the vehicles and roof this morning when I went out. Did a few things outside in preparation for the winter to come but there is a lot of moisture in the air and a brisk North wind so didn't stay at it too long.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning All! It's 52F (11C) at this hour. Gusty South winds, partly cloudy and 74F (23C) this afternoon. Cooler temps are coming.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good day - it is cloudy and 37°F - up from 34° earlier this morning. Not raining or snowing right at the moment but did try to earlier and there is still a North wind. Down to 32° overnight and looks like rain for tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Stew! Currently 66F (19C) with WSW winds. Temps will fall all day as the winds shift to NNE and be gusty. Skies will be overcast. May freeze over night.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Greetings - it is 45°F - up from 32°F which is what it dropped to around 10:00 pm last night. Windy and drizzling again and looks like we will drop down to about 39° overnight as the wind shifts from the South to the West this evening. Almost looking forward to a freeze up as things are definitely starting to get muddy from all the moisture that has fallen in the last month.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning! 39F (4C) down here, a bit warmer than forecast. Light North winds today with sunny skies and 56F (13C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good morning - it is 39°F and there is a raw West wind coming off the lake. Under a snow squall watch and our high is predicted at 40° and then we drop down to 34° overnight. I am thinking that fall is starting to turn into winter sooner than I would like.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning All! Freeze Warning down here, 31F (-1C) out there. Mostly cloudy, gusty SSE winds and 58F (14C) today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good morning - it is 36°F - up from 32° earlier. Got about an inch of the white stuff overnight which is now starting to melt a bit. Mainly cloudy with the odd visit from Mr. Sun - still under a snow squall advisory. Wind is out of the North West and brisk but should change to a more Westerly direction as it drops late on this afternoon. Back down to around 32° overnight with more rain predicted.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Folks! A bit warmer out there, 44F (7C) under clear skies. SSE winds, increasing cloud cover and 65F (18C) today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good morning - it is 36°F. Cloudy and forecast says light rain with a high of 41° - there is a wind out of the West that feels raw if you stand out in it for very long. Dropping down to 31° overnight with a chance of rain.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning! Currently 51F (11C) under cloudy skies. Gusty North winds, partly cloudy and 61F (16C) for today. I'll be chillin' by the fire listening to the new shop radio I bought.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 40°F and overcast. Light winds from the South and there is a rain predicted for this afternoon which will probably change to snow as we drop to 31° overnight.

Sound like your new radio will be a welcome companion in the shop - Kenny. I purchased a new one for the shop last year about this time to replace the old clock radio that my dad got in the late 1970's - it does help to keep one entertained as long as you can find a station that plays music that you enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Stew. The radio is working good. It has the capability for using a USB stick, just have to download some music for one of those. Nice to have some kind of noise going on.

Clear and 39F (4C) at this hour. Sunny, light SSE winds and 59F (15C) this afternoon.

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,446 Posts
Good morning - it is 30°F. The wind was howling during the night and it is still breezy out of the West at about 15 MPH. Lots of snow streamers coming in off the lake but with the wind not much accumulation so far - going for a high of 33° and under a snow squall warning which will last until tomorrow sometime by the looks of things.
Old man winter is on his way
Just hope he does not yet stay
He can have his fun for a day or two
But hoping that by then winter will be through??

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
Morning Folks! 39F (4C) and clear again. Warmer today with sunny skies, gusty SSE winds and 68F (20C).

14441 - 14460 of 14489 Posts