Garden Tractor Forums banner
15241 - 15260 of 15275 Posts

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning Folks! 74F (23C) right now. South winds today with sunny skies and 92F (33C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 73°F and there is a light wind out of the W. Mixture of sun and cloud today - looks like the clouds are winning so far. Down to 60° overnight and there is a slight chance of rain.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning All! 75F (24C) out there. Looks like warmer temps this week. South winds, sunny skies and 94F (34C) for today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good morning - it is 65°F. Mix of sun and cloud as we try for a high of 80° and then down to 62° overnight - light wind out of the S. Very heavy dew overnight - fall will be upon us next Wednesday if the world keeps turning.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning! 80F (27C) at this hour. SSW winds, sunny and 98F (37C) for today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 75°F. Been mainly cloudy and tried to rain a couple of times so far today - calling for rain and thunderstorms. Looks like we will get some rain later on this evening and down to 65° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning All! 80F (27C) right now. More like summer down here with sunny skies, SSW winds and 98F (37C) or higher. Saw 101F (38C) on the front porch yesterday.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Greetings - it is 69°F. Overcast and there is a nice breeze out of the W - the guessers are calling for mainly sunny this afternoon - will see what we get. Down to 57° overnight and looks like tomorrow will be a repeat of today. Not too bad for the last day of summer.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning Folks! 81F (27C) on the porch. Hot today with SSW winds, sunny skies and temps near 100F (38C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 72°F. Another mix of sun and cloud today but the sun is winning most of the time. Light breeze out of the W and looks like we will drop to 62° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning! Looks like one more warm one, 81F (28C) right now. Pretty much a rerun, SSW winds, sunny and near 100F (38C) for today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Greetings - it is 77°F. Been cloudy this morning with a few attempts to make things wet which lasted about 10 minutes along with the odd distant thunder rumble. Wind is out of the W and we are under a severe thunderstorm watch - will see how that plays out. Down to 52° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning All! A break from the heat wave today, 73F (23C) out there. Gust NE winds, partly cloudy and near steady temps today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good morning - it is 53°F. Wind is brisk out of the N and they are forecasting rain - already had a few quick showers. Looks like that will be our high for today and we will dip to 45° overnight - fall weather has arrived along with the season.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning Folks! It's 60F (16C) on the porch. Warming back up some with sunny skies, SSE winds and 91F (33C). Had a few sprinkles yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
14,186 Posts
Good Morning everybody! We are getting ready for Hurricane Fiona which is heading for Nova Scotia with landfall tonight. This is a very large and powerful storm that has the potential for a lot of damage, power outages etc. 6 inches of rain forecast + hurricane force wind gusts and an extended period of post tropical level winds as it slides by us tomorrow. We are at the edge of the hurricane wind zone as of the latest forecast. It has been a long time since we’ve had a storm of this intensity so I am anticipating some tree damage at the least. We recently hired someone to take down 2 large pines that were close to the house and showing signs of damage or disease and right now I am happy we did that. If it goes badly and a lot of trees come down our power could be down for a week or more due to our remote location. So I’ve got as much diesel as I can on hand in preparation. I’m running a PTO powered generator off of my 24hp compact tractor for backup power.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 57°F. Sunshine this afternoon after a mix of sun and cloud this morning. The wind has dropped a bit from yesterday but still cool so had to find a sweater before i ventured outside. Down to 44° overnight.

Stay safe in Atlantic Canada - hope the storm goes around rather than through your area.

·
Super Moderator
55,662 Posts
Morning! Sounds like you are as prepared as you can be, Brian. Good luck!
73F (23C) out there. Partly cloudy today with SW breezes and 93F (34C). Might be the last 90 degree day for a while!

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,502 Posts
Good morning - it is a less than toasty 50°F and trying for a high of 61°. Dull sky but very calm so it is a nice day to get anything done outside without working up a sweat. Down to 48° overnight and looks like rain will come our way starting tomorrow.

15241 - 15260 of 15275 Posts