Garden Tractor Forums banner
15361 - 15380 of 15403 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 55°F and trying for 60°. Started off at about 38° and has slowly gotten warm as Mr. Sun has been in the sky all morning. Still a brisk wind that is now out of the S so looks like we are in for a short warming trend before it turns cold again. Down to 54° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning Folks! 68F (20C) out there. Thunderstorms developing later with gusty SSW winds and 73F (23C). Much cooler tomorrow.

Reactions: IHCubCadet147

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Greetings - it is 67°F and looks like that will be our high. Breezy out but Mr. Sun has been peeking through most of the morning. Down to 54° overnight.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning Guys! Got a reprieve on the rain. been at it nearly all night. I'll check the gauge later. 42F (6C) at this hour. Gusty North winds, showers this morning and 44F (7C) for today. COLD tonight, down to the mid 20's (-3C+/-).

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - it is 54°F. Looks like a mix of sun and cloud for today with a high of 63° and a light wind. Down to 41° overnight and a mix of rain and snow for the next week - time to pay for this nice stretch of weather we have had.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
We got 1.6" of rain. Just dealing with this wind chill is not good! Feels like is right above freezing.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning! It's a chilly 30F (-1C) out there. Sunny today but the NNW winds will keep temps around 44F (7C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - not very often your temperature is colder than here Kenny! We started off at 45°F and are now sitting at 41° so it will become cooler as the day progresses before we drop to 33° overnight. There is a light wind out of the W but it has been drizzling lightly this morning so feels coolish. Hope you get your temperatures back to a more normal level quickly Kenny.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning All! Downright cold right now with 26F (-3C). Sunny today with SE breezes and maybe 50F (10C).

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - it is 32°F and we are under a snow squall warning. It was 30° earlier and the Snow Fairy left a 2" blanket of wet white stuff to give everything a "cool" look. High of 33° and then down to 31° overnight - at least the wind is light out of the NW. Had some old burger buns so they got ripped apart and left at the bird feeder - the chickadees seemed happy to get the free samples along with their regular food.

Went to bed last night and the grass was green
Now everywhere a coat of white can be seen
It is slowly trying to melt which is good I guess
But going to help create a bit of a sloshy muddy mess
Thinking we would pay for those nice sunny days past
Looks like winter for the next two weeks at least will try and last

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning Folks! 37F (3C) right now. ESE breezes, 43F (6C) and possible showers this afternoon.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - it is 29°F outside. Wind was up a bit at times overnight but only got about another 1/2" of the white stuff. Overcast this morning and we were still under a snow squall warning predicting that we may get 15 - 20 cm's but see the warning just ended. Think the weather guessers were milking this one for all it was worth as we only got about 2-1/2" between yesterday and this morning. Looks like we will be at or below freezing for the next week at least so I am sure they will have more alerts to sell lots of advertising on the Weather Network. Down to 27° overnight so I am thinking it might be a good day to finish up installing the snow blower just in case.

Heard from member Oldedeeres again last night and she is doing ok but still having technical difficulties getting onto the internet - hopes to have them resolved in a bit.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning! It's 38F (3C) at this hour. Sunny this afternoon with NNW winds and 46F (8C).
Glad you heard from Lorna!

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - it is 30°F. Looks like clouds will prevail for today as we struggle to reach 33°. Light W out of the E is making things feel cool and we will dip to 29° overnight. Got the snowcaster chute control rod connected and the wiring for the top section actuator connected and it works so guess I am ready for more snow when it arrives.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning folks! 30F (-1C) out there. NNW winds, sunny skies and 45F (7C) for today.

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
Morning everyone! Sun I’d up here and right around freezing. Warming during the day and rain with some heavy rain tonight. I hope the heavy rain holds off because I am headed out today to pick up a really nice gear drive tractor. About 100 miles each way. I am towing a utility trailer which I hate doing, particularly when it’s empty, so it will be a slower than normal trip. Been looking for a classic gear drive GT for a while and had about given up hope when this one came up and it ended up being owned by my step nephew, so I’m giving him his asking price for it and looking forward to working on it and using it. It’s not a rare tractor but in really good shape! That’s all I’m saying until I get it home and can take some pics.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
Good morning - it is 29°F. Looks like snow showers and a light N wind will we what we get today as we attempt to get to a high of 35°. Down to 28° overnight - liked last weeks weather better but one day closer to spring??

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Morning All! 27F (-3C) at this hour. WSW winds, sunny and 54F (12C) today. COLD tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
Good Morning. Sun and clouds today as the sun comes up. A nasty little rain storm passed through last night. Temps shot up to 14c 48f and then behind the storm we are down to 2C 36f here now. There may be some black ice arround at elevation this morning.

15361 - 15380 of 15403 Posts