Garden Tractor Forums banner
15541 - 15560 of 15581 Posts

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning! It's 41F (5C) at this hour. Increasing cloud cover, strong, gusty South winds and 62F (17C) this afternoon.

· Super Moderator
1976 Sears SS18, 2008 JD 2320
14,275 Posts
Good morning. It’s -1c 30f here with freezing rain. We are in the middle of a series of storms that have brought high winds and about 4 inches of rain to the area so far. Today and tonight freezing rain and a bit of snow and then back to rain not ending until Tuesday or Wednesday. Yesterday I was driving home from my mothers house and the temp went form 2C 36f to 13C 55f in about 30km, 18miles. Equally strange is I was going up in elevation the entire 30km to a point which is typically the coldest spot in the area. Totally strange weather. While I was at my mother’s house I was able to dig up and unclog an eavestrough drain outlet in the lawn without encountering any frost. In mid January here that is not typical at all.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 20°F. Going to try and reach freezing mark under sunny skies with a light wind according to the weather guessers and then back down to 22° overnight - will see what happens.

· Super Moderator
14,275 Posts
Good morning. The rain continues here today. It’s been rain/snow/freezing rain since Thursday here. Temps rising to 8C 46f this afternoon. Looks like our first shovelable snow of the winter may come on Friday.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning Guys! 61F (16C) right now, no frost here. LOL Very windy again today, WSW gusts could reach 40 MPH. A mix of clouds/sun and 66F (19C).

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 32°F. So far seeing sunshine and the guessers say a high of 43° - wind is out of the South East so it feels cool and the barometer is showing rain. Down to 33° overnight which is warm for this time of year as the average low would be 18°. We will take it and one day closer to spring without shoveling. :)

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning All! 39F (4C) out there. ENE winds, mostly cloudy and 67F (19C) for today.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 34°F. There is a freezing rain warning in effect but the guessers are forecasting a high of 42° so should melt quickly if we do get some. Been drizzling all night so things are soggy and there is a light wind out of the South. Down to 37° overnight according to the wise ones - will see if they are correct.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning Folks! Wet and 49F (9C) right now. Rain ending this morning then gusty SSW winds, clearing skies and 64F (18C).

· Super Moderator
14,275 Posts
Good morning! Well, I almost beat Kenny on this morning! Just above freezing here this morning and cloudy with sunny breaks today with a high of 5C 41f. Up early today and headed to my mothers house. A foundation crack repair company is coming this morning to fix the basement cracks and I want to be there to make sure they do al the work needed. I’ll pick up a load of things to come back to the city and head home later today. About 5 hours round trip. Took this appointment because it’s hard to predict the weather right now and today and tomorrow look good for driving conditions.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 36°F. Still dampish outside as it drizzled last night again for a bit but it hopefully is done for a day or two as we are back to mud. Looks like cloudy for today with a light wind and then down to 30° overnight which should help with the mud a bit.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning! it's 34F (1C) at this hour. Gusty WNW winds, sunny and near 50F (10C) for the afternoon.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good afternoon it is 32°F at the moment. The wind is gusting out of the SE and feels cold if you are out in for more than 10 seconds. Cloudy and under a freezing rain warning for today and tonight as we hover around the freezing mark. The wind is supposed to drop starting this evening according to the wise ones. Two months and two days until spring.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning Guys! Right now it's 30F (-1C) under clear skies. Light winds, sunny and 53F (12C) for the afternoon hours.

· Super Moderator
14,275 Posts
Morning folks. Waiting on our first snow storm of the season. It was supposed to start at 3am but it’s 7:30 and only a few flurries. This one has been hard to forecast apparently. Expected snowfall went from 2-4 inches down to 1 inch and then back up to 6-10 and now it’s 6-8. Temps are right at the freezing point so it could be mixed with a bit of rain later today as the high is supposed to be 1c 34f.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 29°F. Looks cloudy out and there is a breeze out of the North as we strive for a high of 32°. Down to 26° overnight and we are no longer under a freezing rain warning.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning Folks! Closer to our average temps today with 38F (3C) right now. ESE winds and 45F (7C) with cloudy skies and light showers later.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,894 Posts
Good morning - it is 29°F. Overcast with some flurries in the air but the wind is light out of the SW. Got about 1/2" of the white stuff overnight and looks like down to 29° overnight. All in all not a bad day for this time of year and only two months until spring.

· Super Moderator
55,856 Posts
Morning All! 39F (4C) out there. Cloudy, NNW winds and 43F (6C) this afternoon.

15541 - 15560 of 15581 Posts