Garden Tractor Forums banner
15701 - 15717 of 15717 Posts

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Good evening - it is 25°F. Wendy wind has been steady out of the N since late last night and playing with the white stuff that the Snow Fairy left for us last night. Looks like a low of 18° and then maybe we might see Mr. Sun for a little while tomorrow if the weather cooperates???

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning Folks! It's 42F (6C) right now. Partly cloudy, strong, gusty South winds and 64F (18C) today.

· Super Moderator
1976 Sears SS18, 2008 JD 2320
14,338 Posts
Good morning. The storm is mostly past us now and this morning it’s 4C 39f here and drizzling. Some rain expected throughout the day today then snow again tonight. Headed on a road trip later and the roads should be OK for a short window before getting nasty again tonight.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Good morning - it is 15°F. Trying for a high of 33°F and the wind has finally dropped and is very light out of the N. As dawn breaks we are starting off with sunshine which hopefully we will see all day - will make blowing the snow out of the laneway a little warmer. Down to 28° overnight.

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning All! 59F (15C) out there. Gusty SSW winds, some thunderstorms and 63F (17C) today.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Greetings - it is 44°F. Under sunny skies and a light wind we are trying for a high of 50°. Down to 38° overnight with rain.

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning! 33F (1C) at this hour. Gusty NNW winds today, partly cloudy and 52F (11C).

· Super Moderator
1976 Sears SS18, 2008 JD 2320
14,338 Posts
Good morning. The sun is up here in the Annapolis Valley and we are expecting a mostly sunny day and a high of 7C, 45f. I’ve been doing some baseboard in the laundry room here. MDF is terrible to work with. A small room with a small closet so there are 10 cope joints to do in the corners. The dust is the worst of it. Since the weather is nice today I can finish this job with the garage door open to reduce the dust problem. Even with a vacuum connected to my mitre saw the dust is coating everything and a good fitting mask is mandatory.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Good morning - it is 42°F. Rain for most of the night so things will be muddy and looks like we dip below freezing to a low of 24° so any ruts and impressions formed today will be interesting to maneuver tomorrow. Four more days until spring and then it will be instantly 70° and the sun will shine for two weeks straight - I think that is what the ground hog said wasn't it???

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning Folks! 34F (1C) on the porch. Sunny today but the gusty NNW winds will keep temps around 44F9 (7C). Looks like Spring will start out wet down here.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 24°F. Trying for high of 26° under cloudy skies with a brisk wind out of the W at 20mph. Snow squall warning is in effect until tomorrow afternoon and so far we have gotten about 3" today of the white stuff that does not know spring is almost here. Down to 18° overnight and looks like the wind will be with us overnight into tomorrow.

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning All! Chilly down here with 26F (-3C) out there. Sunny today and light West winds and 48F (9C). Hopefully it warms more next week. So much for an early Spring!

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Good afternoon - it is 27°F. Trying for a high of 34° with a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. The wind is still up at 15 mph out of the W but the snow squall warning has finally ended and looks like the road is open again. Down to 29° overnight - wonder where one goes to get a GH hunting license??

Edit: was just outside and saw my first Robin of the 2023 season - bet he wishes he was still South or maybe he likes his worms frozen??

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning Guys! It's 35F (2C) right now. Windy but warmer today with mostly cloudy skies and 59F (15C). South winds will gust 20-30 MPH.

· A Little Off Plumb
9,999 Posts
Last day of winter I hope - it is 33°F. Sunshine is trying to take us to a high of 44° but a cool W wind has other ideas about the temperature. Down to 29° overnight and looks like the wind drops a bit overnight. My brother said he saw about 5 Robins this morning - frozen worms must be a new delicacy they like as there is still white stuff on the ground??

· Super Moderator
56,036 Posts
Morning! Wet and 48F (9C) at this hour. Gusty South winds, 90% chance for more moisture and 58F (14C) this afternoon.

Reactions: IHCubCadet147
15701 - 15717 of 15717 Posts