Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
As some of you may or may not know I have been working for over 4 years putting a serial number list together for the bolens ridemasters. My Ridemaster list has grown to 215 serial numbers saved so far. I have started in the last two years a list for everything bolens made and I mean everything from push mowers to large frames.

What I call upon the bolens collectors or anyone for to day is for who may have a price list for bolens stuff of any kind and is willing to send me copy would be great!

I am missing some years and the price lists show some info the service schools do not and I need that info for my lists. If anyone can send me copy's in anyway I would be very thank full!

·
Registered
986 Posts
well lets make that 216, my Ridemaster numbers are type 35AB03 serial number R 6401, I bought it last year. p.o. had it for about 40 years. I always loved the look of them and probably paid to much for it but its cool, i did not realize that its a pig to move about the shop without it running with that worm drive so I will be selling it and concentrating on my horses,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts