Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Has anybody seen my coffee ?
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first drug this rare model home a few years back out of someones backyard who said "If you will take care of it,take it". A year or so later I traded it to a friend who I knew would keep it and take care of it. Well I just traded him another tractor and drug it back home. This time it has a NOS 3 point hitch and a good dash that he bought for it ( I just have to get the steering wheel off ). Another thing that makes this rare model unique is that it is serial number 0006 ! Kinda cool I think. The tractor has a factory K321 14 hp Kohler shaft driving to a hydrogear rearend ( The same transaxle setup as the John Deere 120,140 used under serial number 30,000 and some BushHog hydro models used this transaxle ). Its also a factory foot controlled hydro,which I like. It needs a lot of TLC but I hope to go thru it this time. Here are a few pictures. The first ones are when I got it the first time. Then current pictures.

Attachments

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
I wonder if my Massey tiller would fit that?

Eric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: rustyoldjunk

·
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if my Massey tiller would fit that?

Eric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I don't know Eric. This is a unique stand alone model with a different frame,front axle,transaxle,etc. than any other AMF / MF model.

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
I'm liking it :thumbs: Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

However I am somewhat jealous. To this day I don't think I have ever gotten anything back that was in any way better than when it left my place.

----->Now it has a 3 point" <----- WOW !!

Course my wife seems to think NOTHING ever leaves my place....

·
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm liking it :thumbs: Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

However I am somewhat jealous. To this day I don't think I have ever gotten anything back that was in any way better than when it left my place.

----->Now it has a 3 point" <----- WOW !!

Course my wife seems to think NOTHING ever leaves my place....
You know thats the way it happens for me too. I had found the hitch but never bought it so I passed the info on when he got the tractor. I'm glad he did go ahead and snag the hitch now !

·
1,824 Posts
Congrats on getting her back. Every time you post something about this tractor I kick myself for not picking up the 1414 that was for sale around here a few years back.

Reactions: rustyoldjunk
1 - 6 of 6 Posts