1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
The sad part is the prices on some of this used stuff is starting to become more than what you can get a new part for! :wallbanging:

My Favorite is the $100 steering wheel you can get new for $40 :deadhorse: :wtf:

Going out to the garage to get all my used stuff and list on ebay! If someone wants to overpay for a used steering wheel I'm not going to stop them, I just may gross $100,000 by the end of the week!

And have all new steering wheels on mine with money to spare! :D

·
Tractorholic
1,711 Posts
Yeah, He is high on prices. My first time noticing him was a few years ago, there was a free allis GT with tiller on the local CL. I called the guy and he said soemone had picked it up within 2 hours of the listing. I saw the machine on ebay the next day. Tiller starting bid was around $300 and the tractor was around $500.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Speechless!!!

$39.99 W/ 12.00 shipping

Description:

Good condition part ready for your project. Part is straight off a mower so might be dirty when you get it.

$12.00 ships this part anywhere in the USA

*Arms are good - brackets are rusted out

These parts are totally worthless!

I could keep going but I'll restrain my self :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Amazing what people will try and sell. Noel

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Anyone look at the amp meter for $25 bucks?----------It shows it charging about 25 amps----complete junk.I don't know if this seller is sane or not but I do know if I bought this junk I may be declared INSANE

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
They don't call it flea-bay for nothing, have you tried to buy a nos :bigrofl: toggle switch lately, the last one I saw was about $25 plus ship. These guys are a joke, as long as e-bay gives free listing you will see crap like that.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
They don't call it flea-bay for nothing, have you tried to buy a nos :bigrofl: toggle switch lately, the last one I saw was about $25 plus ship. These guys are a joke, as long as e-bay gives free listing you will see crap like that.
Its sad because people with wacko pricing give the honest Lawn and Garden guys a bad name on ebay.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wonder if anybody on here is around the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area and wants to pay him a visit. Give him a thanks for helping outprice the market with junk and make it harder to get good prices on used items.

Just a thought.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I agree with you all on the tractor parts, buy ya'll missed the good side.

I'm impressed with the multitude of hard to find Bolens branded weed whacker parts. Its amazing how he is giving away such valuable pieces like two stroke pistons, crankcases, used mufflers, and the like. Wow.

Ben W.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Like DR Bolens, I've got a gold mine out behind the barn, and I thought it was a scrap pile! Got to feel some empathy for the suckers who buy the stuff. There must be some or it wouldn't be continued to be listed.

Skip

1 - 16 of 16 Posts