Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody want to guess what I thought was so funny? Never mind... I learned my lesson last time.

I watch the "welding tips and tricks" videos on youtube quite a bit. Today I found this one; I wanted to share it with you guys.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
How is your welding coming Ryan? Did you find a welding machine yet?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ryan- I liked the " Bubba " joke. He is a funny guy that Jody.... not to mention a great way to show and tell what a good bead looks like, how to achieve it, and have it stick in yer mind a while.

If you were closer Ryan, I'd loan ya a welder for sure.. I can only use one of them at a time .

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ryan- I liked the " Bubba " joke. He is a funny guy that Jody.... not to mention a great way to show and tell what a good bead looks like, how to achieve it, and have it stick in yer mind a while.

If you were closer Ryan, I'd loan ya a welder for sure.. I can only use one of them at a time .
My favorite part about his videos is not that he shows what a good bead looks like, his humor, or how he explains it... I like that he can somehow make the video look the same way it would through your mask. I have watched many videos, and I have not seen any others who could make it clear.

I don't have a comeback for that... Where did my chair go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts