Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the amount of things that they will not sell to minors, I swapped my acetylene and oxygen tanks today... basically bombs/ missiles. Just something I thought of on the way home, thought I would share.

Also, how much does it normally cost to fill up the 40 CF tanks? The oxygen was $23 and the acetylene was $27; last I knew the acetylene was about $75 and the oxygen was around $60. I have never went myself, so I am not exactly sure. When the guy told me it was $67 and change, I almost fell on the floor! That includes a box of striker flints and a torch wrench.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I wonder how long they'll let that happen??? The more we have stupid idiot fools filling up pressure cookers with the remnants of a hardware store, the more stuff they won't sell those of us who are legitimately trying to do our job.

They could probably see, though, that you are a very responsible minor to begin with. :thumbs:

Ben W.

Reactions: Ryan313

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Just wait till they ask you to be 18 for propane.. The tards that regulate this stuff are taking out natural selection lol...

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
I always send Olde deere #2 in to buy the .22 shells by the 500 count box--- they've never asked an old lady for id. or her ammo permit yet lol. I guess she doesn't profile as dangerous either. Boy, are they wrong on that count!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I always send Olde deere #2 in to buy the .22 shells by the 500 count box--- they've never asked an old lady for id. or her ammo permit yet lol. I guess she doesn't profile as dangerous either. Boy, are they wrong on that count!
i always get asked for my license every since i bought a large amount of ammo one day.. The RCMP came and harassed me for 1/2 hour. i guess hoarding ammo is wrong in their eyes.. hahahahaha fools they are..

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The last time I bought a pack of bic lighters at wally world the check ID warning popped up on the register.
How did you get away with buying them then??? Kids these days.. sheeze..

·
enjoyin the livin part of life!
1,083 Posts
How did you get away with buying them then??? Kids these days.. sheeze..
Got lucky I guess! :rolling: I went thru the local package store drive thru a while back and got carded,the gal promptly apologized after seeing my I.D.,I told her no apologies needed as she had made my day!! :smilewink:

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Got lucky I guess! :rolling: I went thru the local package store drive thru a while back and got carded,the gal promptly apologized after seeing my I.D.,I told her no apologies needed as she had made my day!! :smilewink:
Old guy like you that would make your day.. :poke: kinda like being asked if you really need GERITAL like NJKEN.. hahaha :smilewink:

Reactions: pigsitter
1 - 10 of 10 Posts