Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well christmas is done kids are gone home and now we are wainting for a good one to hit tomorrow. Looks like we have been put in a blizzard warning untill thursday. Looks like we are in for a good one around 10-14 inches and winds around 30-40 mph. Guess i will stay in tomorrow.

·
DR. Bolens
19,097 Posts
Well christmas is done kids are gone home and now we are wainting for a good one to hit tomorrow. Looks like we have been put in a blizzard warning untill thursday. Looks like we are in for a good one around 10-14 inches and winds around 30-40 mph. Guess i will stay in tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a safe trip back home.

At least you will be ready with the 2 stage blower :thumbs:

We are going to get the same storm but not supposed to hit here until around 7pm tomorrow

Looks like many of us will finally get to use our equipment!

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I noticed that today when looking at the forecast.

This one kinda snuck up on us. It wasn't in the forecast 2 or 3 days ago.

They are calling for up to 14".

Well, I have the 20D with the plow, and the G11 with the snowcaster ready to go, so all should be good here :D :D

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Seat time for all you guys in the storms path. Lets hope the power stays on and nobody gets hurt. Some pictures of the snow would be nice for all us guys without snow to plow/blow!

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Thanks for the warning Bob.
This year, the Holiday was kind of like the Mayan calendar... Only making plans and working to a specific date ( today) then nothing.
At least the plow and blower are ready. Kind of wish I had the 16 behind it, but I got her to late this year to consider using it.
I have to go back to work tomorrow, so heavy snow will be less than convenient, lots of people post Christmas wanting stuff installed.

Everyone drive safe and enjoy the playtime.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Gonna be pretty much an all rain event here. Raining now & heavy rain coming in about 2 hours. You that get snow be careful driving! Bob, sounds like a good day NOT to pull parts out in the yard!

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Everybody stay safe!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thanks for the weather update, I have been waiting 2 years to use my new toy so i had better put the blade on, i got tired of being cold and wet went out and bought a cat skid steer 90 hp diesel, cab , heat, cd player, tracks,10 foot blade and a 8 foot box, all the bells and whistels, and the most snow we have had is 4 inches since i bought it, before that the snow was 4 to 8 feet, one year it was higher than my 10 ft garage door,so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
I'm not sure if it's the same storm but we are supposed to get some snow changing to rain Thursday evening into Friday. A big storm but it's going to be mostly rain here!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
We must be on the warm side of it which is often the case. These things are somewhat unpredictable so who knows what we will end up with. We always seem to be on the line between rain and snow with temps hovering near freezing. I'd much rather have consistently cold weather.

·
Super Moderator
54,614 Posts
All I got was wind!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts