Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I didn't do it! Unless you have paperwork
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some random pics from tractor display at our local county fair. Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Lawn mower
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Land lot
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Land lot
RIP Bill Swanger. We just lost a very good tractor nut and friend Friday. He will be greatly missed! The Oliver 70 is his.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Thanks for the photos...

I saw the "Indiana County fair" and thought whaaaaaaat. The State Fair was last week and all the county fairs have happened and past....I see you are from INDIANA PA.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
nice display.

I wished out fair would let us do a display like that. The only old tractors on display were a restoration company for advertising and they had to pay for the space.

·
I didn't do it! Unless you have paperwork
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice display.
I wished out fair would let us do a display like that. The only old tractors on display were a restoration company for advertising and they had to pay for the space.
That was just the GT's there were probably 100 or so tractors or pieces of equipment. Including hit and miss displays and an operating sawmill run by a belt off an old MM.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
That was just the GT's there were probably 100 or so tractors or pieces of equipment. Including hit and miss displays and an operating sawmill run by a belt off an old MM.
I wished out fair would do stuff like that, they used to. There was two old tractors displayed by a local restoration company, that was it. If you wanted to see any old tractors, you had to go watch the pulls.

Ironically, a local old machinery club has a big tractor show the week after the fair at the fairgrounds, they have all the old stuff there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.