Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20HD, thought for many years it was a ride-a-matic, but was told by a Bolens colector yesterday that it is indeed a 20HD. I need a engine ( Kohler 91T), gas taank and hood for starts. It has a Briggs N on it now, that has run it for over 45 years that I know of.... We use to ride this down between the rows of tobacco with the cults on it. Any Help on anything to help me restore this little workhorse.....

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have a 20HD, thought for many years it was a ride-a-matic, but was told by a Bolens colector yesterday that it is indeed a 20HD. I need a engine ( Kohler 91T), gas taank and hood for starts. It has a Briggs N on it now, that has run it for over 45 years that I know of.... We use to ride this down between the rows of tobacco with the cults on it. Any Help on anything to help me restore this little workhorse.....
Lets see some pictures if you can just to make sure we are correct on what model an year you have. I probably have a hood an even a gas tank I can sell you.

·
Tractorholic
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will obtain some in about hour or so after the rain stops here.. The plate by seat says type: 20HD-02 serial: 31862

·
Tractorholic
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, do you think you have a hood and gas tank for sale for it??

·
Tractorholic
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok Thanks, I will post some pics, not much there I never remember a hood on it just the peice of tin grandpa had on front to push leaves out of the way as you passed down the rows... The N Briggs, too, has always been on it....

Reactions: Bruce Dorsi

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
Reactions: CountryLoveSales
1 - 10 of 10 Posts