Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I call a gentlemen who selling a sleeve hitch for my JD 314 and arranged to drive to his place today after work. BOY AM I GLAD I DID! His name is Jim and I met him at the door to his shop. As he opened the door I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! I saw red, orange, green, and yellow! He had a Cub up on a lift in the middle of a rear end rebuild and next I saw a factory fresh original Ingersoll 4018 and very nice Wheelhorse. While shooting the bull he said that in the 80's he was a salesman for JD and Case. He also mentioned he had an Ingersoll 3016(factory fresh) he wanted to sell. I told him that I could let every one know here at GTtalk. So that is what I'm doing. The tractor is located near Bedford, PA and he's is asking $1500. BTW he also has LOTS of parts... PM if you are interested. Will be posting pics when he sends me some, was to dark when I was there for good shots. Oh and I told him I was looking for a 300 series manual and he opened up a huge cabinet and gave me one! 

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok maybe in my excitement I used the wrong description. Dont shoot me. It is not new but you can't hardly tell it was used.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.