Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
Thanks Todd! I was in for a short break, so saved it as a pdf, then added it to the manual section, under Massey "brochures & misc.".
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
olcowhand said:
Thanks Todd! I was in for a short break, so saved it as a pdf, then added it to the manual section, under Massey "brochures & misc.".
I was think about doing the same thing, but did not know if we need permission? Thanks!
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
tweidman said:
I was think about doing the same thing, but did not know if we need permission? Thanks!
No permission needed if sound information. Feel free to upload such things! And please do!
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
olcowhand said:
No permission needed if sound information. Feel free to upload such things! And please do!
I meant for using the information found on that site?
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
tweidman said:
I meant for using the information found on that site?
That would be safe to copy & use. It's a simple Massey document, and not in any way a copyright infringement. It doesn't belong to that site either, so it's good to go.
 

·
Accumulator
Joined
·
13,481 Posts
Todd,thanks for posting that,very interesting.
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It says there were less than seven hundred (700) MF-7E's ever made, I had no idea. No wonder you hardly ever see them.
 

·
Elf guardian
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
olcowhand said:
That would be safe to copy & use. It's a simple Massey document, and not in any way a copyright infringement. It doesn't belong to that site either, so it's good to go.
Also
Laws don't apply to anything tractor related. I either read that, or wrote that somewhere.:D
 

·
Elf guardian
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
tweidman said:
It says there were less than seven hundred (700) MF-7E's ever made, I had no idea. No wonder you hardly ever see them.
I see the MF8E numbers are unconfirmed.
Mine is ser# 6625
Sure would be nice to find the actual numbers.
 

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
Joined
·
1,771 Posts
Thank-you! that is also an interesting site. I'm new too and I feel like I have just scratched the surface a little on here!

Later---DAC
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top