Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Alexander steam show last weekend, first two days were great but the weekend was horrible weather wise.

Found some goodies at the vendors section on Friday :D

Bolens Saw

Wisconsin manuals

Bolens Distributor Binder

this is a very neat piece with alot of behind the scenes info and some good writeups on local dealers , I sure wish I was in business back in the 60's and 70's it sure seemed like a fun time, every month the top selling dealers would get trips to Europe, Hawaii and other locations as well as attending dealer dinners!!

Also talks about the ever increasing prices on parts as well as dips and rises in the market

Attachments

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Very cool!

this is a very neat piece with alot of behind the scenes info and some good writeups on local dealers , I sure wish I was in business back in the 60's and 70's it sure seemed like a fun time, every month the top selling dealers would get trips to Europe, Hawaii and other locations as well as attending dealer dinners!!

Also talks about the ever increasing prices on parts as well as dips and rises in the market
It sure sounds like it! Neat to be able to appreciate and preserve that documentation and history. :thumbs:

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,921 Posts
The saw is too cool

·
Registered
399 Posts
Are those chainsaws built like their tractors? If so that must be one hell of a workout to handle them,

Can you still find parts for them?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Love the saw but that paper work is great! Nice buys!

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
I like reading the papers. Old stuff is so neat. Noel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts