Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man Im glad I found this site. You can never have too many resources. That being said, my name is Buzzard and I have an 83' Snapper 1650a. It was rolled by the previous owner and has some cosmetic damage. My major problem has been locating a complete hood/grille/trim assembly. If anyone has one they are willing to part with please let me know. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
54,348 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Buzzard217. Might try some of our site sponsors, there is a forum for them to ask questions in. Also an ad in the classifieds (under the More tab at the top). Lots of folks in this forum, so give them a bit to find this.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Buzzard,welcome to the forum.Glad to have you with us.Those tractors are very tough machines.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Welcome. Those MF/Snappers are really strong GT's. Having the 3pt hitch is a very nice feature. Good luck with your repairs.

·
1,087 Posts
Welcome aboard Buzzard217.These MF,Snapper Tractors are some work horse I tell ya.I've got a 1650 and love it.Where are you located?

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Buzzard217, First off welcome to GTtalk, Glad you found us.

If you will check with our Site Supporters, they have parts for your GT and offer discounts to the membership here. Good Luck and again Welcome....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts