Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my father bought a massey 1205 sub-compact front wheel assist with a three cylinder diesel last fall. we found out the front driveshaft was stripped and we could not get a replacement. the massey dealer recommended a shop in the middle of nowhere wisconsin. it was a guy working out of a pole building. sixty dollars and a week later the guy promised it to be better than new! my 76 year old retired father decided to make it look like new again so we tore it apart and went to work on it. we got it back together two weeks ago, and it does look great. he called me all excited and said "you gotta see this" i drove over and found it as seen in the pictures. it was hooked to a 42" lawn sweeper. i said "a little much isn't it" he laughed and said "try it" power steering and fwa it went anywhere effortlessly. i told him "now i need power steering" Tire Wheel Property Sky Plant Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Well, it sure looks nice. He did a very nice job. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
Thats great. Nice job. It good for him and you to have time together to have fun with a project. Noel

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
At least you are putting all the work to use!

That is a nice looking Massey. They last very well, they rarely come in for service.

Ben W.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Nice tractor and it will do lots of work for you with the right attachments.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
76 years old and still young at heart. Good for him and tell him we all think he has a great looking tractor :thumbs:

·
Live long and prosper
6,789 Posts
Great looking tractor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts