Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick of crappy weather. Aren't you ? Guess it's a day in the garage again.
Slush on the driveways, hopefully I get enough to plow. Then I'll feel better about it. : )

·
Tractorholic
8,404 Posts
I'm with you ! I thought it was the first day of spring last week ?

·
815 Posts
Ya snowing here also,, woke up to a coating of that Dang white dirt, but it seems to be melting on its own,, hope we dont get any more Im tired of plowing and sick of the cold already!

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
Snowed from about 5 PM Saturday till 8:00 Am This morning here. Not a lot of accumulation because a lot of it melted.

Yesterday it was snowing blowing and melting all at the same time. Seed Companies are shipping plants for the garden and I still have a foot of frost? Yep I'm ready for Spring! They are predicting day time highs in the 50's for the end of the week.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Phhht.. the bottom three steps on the back deck are lower then the top surface of the snow here.. TRADE YA...

·
enjoyin the livin part of life!
1,083 Posts
Try this I'm a little over 2 hours slightly southwest of St. Louis,they got over 13 inches of snow and we barely got an inch! I feel cheated! :rolling:

I agree with you guys I'll be more than happy to see normal temps arrive as spring is long overdue!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Try this I'm a little over 2 hours slightly southwest of St. Louis,they got over 13 inches of snow and we barely got an inch! I feel cheated! :rolling:

I agree with you guys I'll be more than happy to see normal temps arrive as spring is long overdue!
feeling cheated huh.. pm sent.. :smilewink:

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I'm glad to know the natives are still able to build their traditional homes. Global warming had me worried!!!
This year would have been good for traditional home building. the snow is even crusty... what's your addy??? I will send you some to show you....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts