Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,215 Posts
Have seen that show on late night, BUT......each time it was on was the same show..not too neat! It was one in the Peterson Museum basement where cars are stored and had Tool Time guy Tim on for some things also. Only one I have seen.

That is a pretty cool car here in video and many more same page. He has a mechanic do most of the work, just wonder HOW much he actually does to them. Might be the one to OK or want changes, but bet many he doesn't do.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I have watched his show on YouTube for a couple years now always interesting
Yep, I get regular feeds from his channel

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
I have a lot of respect and admiration for stinking rich people like Jay who like to get out & talk with everyday Joe's & really enjoy it. Many think they're too good for us common folk, but not Jay. :thumbs:

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
From what I have seen Jay has his own garage and employes several mechanic's and others to restore and build his car and bikes. He makes appearences on quite a few car and bike TV shows. He did 2 episodes of Overhauling where they restored a friends Lotus.

·
Aaron
6,736 Posts
I have a lot of respect and admiration for stinking rich people like Jay who like to get out & talk with everyday Joe's & really enjoy it. Many think they're too good for us common folk, but not Jay. :thumbs:
I read your post and to really go out and look to see if Jay Leno was actually a decent guy. Never been a fan of late night shows, and his style of comedy so I never put much into him. I've seen his cars, but I consider him a gold chainer. Yeah, he likes car, yeah he owns a bunch, but I imagine very little of the work is done by him.

But reading I could find nothing to hate about the guy other than him being on the defense of Michael Jackson in 2005. Other than that, he is a stand up guy so it seems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.