Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Craftsman 856C & 857C
490 Posts
Is there still a market for miniature John deer tractors?
Hello,

First..... I see you are a new member of the board, Welcome from Connecticut!

Regarding your question to a market for your toys, I will say to ANY Deere collector OR enthusiast definitely. Maybe (if you are a member) put em on Ebay as an auction to see how much someone will pay for em.

I'm just trying to get a general idea of what we got here, so we would need a little more information than what you provided. How old are they, what models are they, what scale, how many you got?

·
Deere Herder
783 Posts
most are 1/32. A couple larger… and a box set of minis. I have 3 hats with tags still on, a book, a safety vhs and a metal sign. Quite the collection, right? 🤣

View attachment 412878
The A with cultivators is #2 in Precision series, should be $100+, if the box set of mini's is the original first run, they are worth a bit. Do they have the hook style hitches, or are they blank? The hook hitched ones go for more than the hitch less versions. The 5020, baler, flare box wagon, and planter are from the 70's, I had them as a kid. I collect 1/64 scale now, last count was about 1200 plus (10 years ago), and I collect all makes and brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts