Garden Tractor Forums banner

John Deere 210/212 Riders, Powr Kraft Rider - $350 For All(Independence)

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Trav1s 
#1 ·
http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/grd/4432826138.html

I have 2 older John Deere garden tractors, one is a 210 and the other I believe is a 212. Both need work. One has the deck and the other has a snow blade. I also have an older Powr Kraft hydrostatic with an 18hp briggs, needs work. Need to clear some things out and looking for cash so I can buy materials I need. I will take $350 cash if you take all 3. Call or txt (515) ••• ••••
Someone looking for a project in NE or NC Iowa? Morph the 210 + 212 into one and sell of the Power Kraft.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That is some generic no-name machine likely sold at a local "farm and fleet" store. Many of those off brand machines were/are made by MTD.

#4 ·
That is some generic no-name machine likely sold at a local "farm and fleet" store. Many of those off brand machines were/are made by MTD.
I have a PowrKraft that (surprisingly) served us well for almost 9 years. It was made by MTD. One step up from a Yard Machine model. It was purchased before we all were enlightened to the relative benefits of avoiding trouble and MTD.

Ben W.

#6 ·
I think the price has dropped since it was originally posted and the third machine was thrown in this ad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.