Garden Tractor Forums banner

John Deere lovers don't look.

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  MH81 
#1 ·
My son is a big Massey lover and no so much of a Deere lover. I had this cartoon made for him and put it on some shirts for Christmas. I think he will wear it proudly.

Wheel Motor vehicle Sleeve Art Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
That is pretty cool,and funny too.:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

#7 ·
I like your shirt. Pretty cool.

#8 ·
DanP said:
My son is a big Massey lover and no so much of a Deere lover. I had this cartoon made for him and put it on some shirts for Christmas. I think he will wear it proudly.

View attachment 26129
That is a very COOL T-shirt. I hope your son enjoys it very much..

:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

Thanks for sharing..:thumbs:

#14 ·
I was just having fun with our local collectors. A few years ago the Deere colectors had t shirts that said. "On a warm night you can hear a Massey rust" They had a picture of a combine in an old fence row.

#23 ·
im only kiddin

this is as far as it got for this one . had a bad block as for the other im guna check it out this summer .

Attachments

#25 ·
Well you know what the say; "Nothing Runs like a Deere", but "Nothing PULLS like a Cub Cadet".

#26 ·
Gary400 said:
im only kiddin

this is as far as it got for this one . had a bad block as for the other im guna check it out this summer .
If you're looking for a block, watch for a 277, they used a 260 in the 44's also, but the 277 has a little more "umph"

They also used a 6 cly or two, but they don't have the torque for pulling.

The best pulling old Massey I've ever seen was a 1939 101 Super. They basically had a Dodge truck engine in them and can be done up with current aftermarket parts. Might want to look into one of those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.