Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
145 Posts
Sorry guys, I already snagged this one about 3 weeks ago. :dancingbanana: I was lucky enough to catch it on CL 27 minutes after it was posted. I had been looking for one for a long, long time for my HT23. It's in pretty nice shape and only needs some minor TLC. Could use new hoses, but the PO said they're not leaking, just dry rotted on the outer rubber sheaths. Unfortunately, as is often the case, the PO forgot to remove the pump pulley off the engine before he sold the tractor to someone else. All may not be lost, however. The seller has contacted the buyer of the tractor and the buyer, who lives not too far from me, said he would get the pulley to me, as he evidently doesn't need it. Just in case I didn't get the pulley, I'd already purchased one, but I'll have to modify it for it to fit between the PTO pulley and the engine. It would be a lot easier to have the original.

I have already straightened the top of the bucket and will be doing more as time allows. I'll post some pics once I start making more progress on it (and as soon as I figure out how).

BTW: I also bought a nice 60" Brinly Cat 0 3pt rear blade from him.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice snag, Toolfoole. :thumbs:

·
145 Posts
Thanks, MyBolens1053. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to attach photos to a post. Can you provide some guidance?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, MyBolens1053. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to attach photos to a post. Can you provide some guidance?
Below this "Reply to this topic" box there is a button that says "More Reply Options".

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you click it you;ll be directed to a full feature reply box.

Below it is the "Attach Files" area.

Click "Browse", find your pic/file you wish to unload.bOnce uploaded you then can choose to place it inside your post or leave it as an attachment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts