Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've see pictures of them, that take the place of the bucket, but I don't recall where.

I'm thinking about making a set, or having a set made. It would be great to have them for lifting logs & brush.

When I was at the surplus steel place the other day they had a ton of forks used for sale, from 3' to 10' the small ones were priced pretty good.

If anyone has a picture or brochure showing them, I'd be thankful if you'd share it. Just to get an idea on how to go about making them.

And guys (Scott especially) no POOL jokes please !! Cause I know you were thinking about it. I'd bet $$ on it. : )

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I made a tool holder for my Ford 2000 with a FEL. It is made out of heavy angle iron and holds my forks or a snow plow. It replaces the bucket and works pretty good. I got my forks used from a fork lift repair place. Good Luck, Rick

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
My grandfather and I built a set of forks for my Johnson 14 loader. I will see if I can get some pics. of it later.

Reactions: NJKen

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My grandfather and I built a set of forks for my Johnson 14 loader. I will see if I can get some pics. of it later.
Ever get those pics LTD ? I'd sure love to see them.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I have tons of paper work I'll see if I got anything..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts