Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tube frame CAB

Well...MOST on one any way. I got the frame and the top. Fells didn't have the sides front and back, but that's not a problem since I have a big ole pile of those

And of course...it rained on me all the way there and back. Seems like all I have to do is THINK of buying something Bolens related and the skies open up.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
That's a unique ability you have! They could've used you in Texas last summer! Nice score on the cab, sorry it rained on you the whole way!

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts

I understand your frustration with moving stuff in the rain/snow, around my place all I need to do is start to hook a trailer up and the weather opens up

·
82 Posts
Glad to here you got it! I always wanted the cab I'm glad I have one. Used it three times! Please add some pic's. Steve...

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Glad to hear you got the cab. It rained on you the whole way to remind you of how nice it will feel sitting in the cab out of bad weather when you are driving those fantastic Bolens tractors.Looking forward to pics also.

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Congrats on finding more interesting Bolens items. Too bad about the rain.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congrats on your buy.Looking forward to photos.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Posted this in another thread, but heres a pic

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27950]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts