Garden Tractor Forums banner

Just signed on! Don't know how I

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  mjodrey 
#1 ·
I don't know how I missed this forum........but I did find it. I'm always looking for knowledge on my Bolens and other LT's around the house. I have a small stable of Bolens, all of which are not running. My prized HT-23, I'm in middle of an engine swap that I got from Bhts, some months ago. Been unable to perform the swap with work and schedule. But it isn't gonna be long when the heat starts getting cooler and I can get the swap finished up. I have a 3 pth in mind for it next, plus I have to refurb the snow/dirt plow blade for it before winter. Hoping to score on an Earthcavator that I just got a line on. And I want to hook up my tiller for it and try it out. Then there is the 1556 I have that will be a complete tear down restore. But it is on hold until I get my 23 going and the implements configured. Have two 600's that will become one good restore and one play tractor for the Grandkids.

So, Hello to all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.