Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Amend posts over the summer that they had a new in crate 2 stage but I can't find the post. If that someone still had it if love to talk. I also have a single stage for a 23 that I'm looking for parts for. Any sourcing would be greatly appreciated

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Welcome. Rick Show ( Ricks Bolens parts) had the NOS 2 stage last fall its sold ( he's probably still sleeping , retired, life of leisure , hanging out it Florida, sleeping in, yea I'm jealous ) I sent him a wake up text. ( he he). He'll be along shortly. He is one of the site sponsors that specialize in Bolens.

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Welcome, Kevin is right, retired life is good, I'm done with the cold and snow, anyways as stated, I did sell that 2 stage, pm me on what parts your looking for for the single stage, ill be back home mid to late March, until then ill be enjoying the sun and warm temps

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Keep looking around. We have plenty of Bolens in CT. Even my small town had a Bolens dealer up to the 90s. There will be alot of shows and swaps in the warm weather. I've seen (and bought some ) good deals at Zagrey. Good Luck, Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts