Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from a guy in the UP of Michigan. It came by Fastenal two days ago. In all I am happy with it. Looks to be in good shape and I hope to be using it this summer.

fgh1234 073.jpg fgh1234 074.jpg fgh1234 075.jpg fgh1234 076.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Did you get that from the man that had the gravely and bolens attachments for sale that he got at auction?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get that from the man that had the gravely and bolens attachments for sale that he got at auction?
That would be the guy.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Glad to see you got it been looking at that for a while, just couldn't justify it without the tractor.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The dual belt system is a nice upgrade from the single belt ones used on the tubeframes, occasionally I would get mine slipping and smoking.

Rear mount is also the way to go with this attachment, I completely caked up my brand new air filter on my 1050 using my front mounted one, It's way too close to the intake.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Very nice. I haven't had the luck to find one for a LF but I have a front and rear mounted chippers for TF's

·
1,205 Posts
I restored one of those large frame chippers for the back of my 1886. It does work great I love mine. I hope you get that thing fired up and into good use. They are fun to use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts