Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I'm missing a couple of parts on the Haban 415 Sickle-Mo that's mounted on the 1250.

A PO substituted some wire rope for the rod and clevis that is used to lift the cutter bar.

I can come up with the rod as it's either a 1/2" x 9" of 1/2" x 11" hex bolt.

I need two bits of information.

1. The rod/bolt has a bend in it. Can someone that has a 415 give me an idea as to how big a bend it is, and about where on the rod it is?

2. I need to find the clevis (it's #48 in the illustration). Does anyone have any idea where I might find one of those?

Attachments

Reactions: JRJ

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked them and they have a couple of clevises (or would that be clevi?) that would work.

Maybe someone can give me the dimensions of theirs so I can get a close match.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just ordered a clevis from McMaster-Carr.

I didn't notice until after I ordered it that they have a location just about 1 hr. drive from me in the Cleveland area.

I guess that next time I need something from them, I might just give them a visit :D :D :D

As for the hex bolt. My local hardware store didn't have a 9" or 11" but they did have a 10". I think I can probably make that work.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I have one about 2 hours from me. Unless something that I order comes from another location I always get my order in one day.

I placed an order for something a few years back about 6:00 am, it was at my door the SAME day.
I panicked and thought maybe I was being charged for same day delivery. Called them and they said nope, just the regular UPS rate. Not sure how it happened but it did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts