Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest issue of Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine (November/December 2021) is out and it contains an article about our collection of garden tractors. The magazine has a section called "News from across the pond" which is written by our friends Paul and Wendy MacKellow. Over the summer they spent the day with us getting information for the article and taking pictures. Many thanks to Paul and Wendy for writting the article and making this happen. If you do not have a subscription to Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine, why not! it is a great magazine. Information can be found at http://www.lagtmag.com/

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
Thanks Joseph, another great video. I'll look at Luke's channel. I didn't know he was in Canada. I have seen his channel, maybe once.
And Congratulations in getting a story about your self's in the Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine. I use to subscribe at one time, have many old magazines around here somewhere.

Noel

Reactions: fredh

·
Super Moderator
54,603 Posts
Congrats on the article!

Reactions: fredh and propane1

·
A Little Off Plumb
8,433 Posts
My copy just arrived in the mail so will check it out. Thanks go to Joseph and Iain for all the things you do to contribute to the lawn and garden tractor hobby and for sharing your knowledge with your great videos.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My copy just arrived in the mail so will check it out. Thanks go to Joseph and Iain for all the things you do to contribute to the lawn and garden tractor hobby and for sharing your knowledge with your great videos.
It is interesting that we got our copy before yours arrived, normally transatlantic post is really slow. Thank you for the kind words but I think we still have a lot to learn about these tractors and making videos, although hopefully we are getting better at both

·
Registered
1967 Craftsman 856C & 857C
210 Posts
The latest issue of Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine (November/December 2021) is out and it contains an article about our collection of garden tractors. The magazine has a section called "News from across the pond" which is written by our friends Paul and Wendy MacKellow. Over the summer they spent the day with us getting information for the article and taking pictures. Many thanks to Paul and Wendy for writting the article and making this happen. If you do not have a subscription to Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine, why not! it is a great magazine. Information can be found at http://www.lagtmag.com/

Congratulations on getting in the magazine, well deserved. I got my copy a few weeks ago. 57 tractors, that's crazy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts