Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked in the manuals section to find information on my MF 620 thrower. So, I learned how to look up stuff in the manuals, learned how to adjust the chain in the thrower, which I figured out before hand, and most important was that there is a port on the chute to grease so it moves better, port was on the chute on mine but was no grease fitting in there. So put fitting in and greased the chute. With out the manual I may never had figured that out. Thanks for the information, Noel

·
Super Moderator
54,348 Posts
That's great to hear! Sometimes, looking over a manual can find things we take for granted!

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Looked in the manuals section to find information on my MF 620 thrower. So, I learned how to look up stuff in the manuals, learned how to adjust the chain in the thrower, which I figured out before hand, and most important was that there is a port on the chute to grease so it moves better, port was on the chute on mine but was no grease fitting in there. So put fitting in and greased the chute. With out the manual I may never had figured that out. Thanks for the information, Noel
Thanks for that grease fitting info. I haven't found the port on mine.

I'll have a closer look now.

When I refurbished mine, I just smeared a mit full of grease inside the chute, and

then plunked it down on the blower. That was a mistake. Once the blower

was out in the cold, and blowin, all that grease froze. So, I guess, the moral is, don't

over grease it.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
When ever I get a piece of equipment in I'm not familiar with or I have to do a repair that I need specs on, the first thing I do is try and find a manual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts