Garden Tractor Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I was talking to my dad and between the two of us, I think we counted about 50 or 60 riding mowers/tractors. Give or take a few of course. Some were free, some were cheap and a few I paid dearly for. We have a little of this and a little of that. I have mostly Panzers.

Together we have one or more of each brand of Cub Cadets, John Deere, Murray, Lawn Chief, Wizard, Poulan, Snapper, Yard Machine, New Holland, Ford, Simplicity, Jacobson, Allis Chalmers, Gravely, David Bradley walk behind. I can't remember if we have a Case anymore or not. I may have forgot a brand or two.

I have a 28' semi-trailer I use for storage for most of my Panzer implements, parts and torn apart tractors. Some, unfortunately, have to sit outside for now.

I was wanting to come out to the Zagray show, but that's probably not going to happen. I've always wanted to do a "line up" at one or both of our houses. We may have to do one at his and one at mine. There would be too many trips back and forth. The sheds would be bare and actually allow us to organize some of our "STUFF" as we put it away.
Can't say as I blame you about changing your mind about coming out here. In my opinion, it's too far to drive and too expensive to fly out. If I can get to these things by driving about ten hours, then it's doable. I don't want to get up in the morning and have to drive another ten hours. It's the main reason I haven't gone to the LAGT extravaganza out in IN.

Besides - if you flew out here, you'd be wishing you had some of your STUFF with you. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
My newly acquired Panzer T707esl, serial # 80534. I am 3rd owner, my Great Uncle owned it before me since the 1960s, he had acquired it from the original owner. All owners are/were Missouri residents. My thread here, http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/34294-my-personal-holy-grail/ I also have a Panzer T758es, I'll post the serial # when I can.

Patrick

·
Village Idiot
1,274 Posts
Putting this on as a reminder to get mine later. The tag for my t70b is on the toolbox, but since it's a 2 into 1 build, an 1107 model bit the dust with the restoration. The sheet metal with tag ended up with another member...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Putting this on as a reminder to get mine later. The tag for my t70b is on the toolbox, but since it's a 2 into 1 build, an 1107 model bit the dust with the restoration. The sheet metal with tag ended up with another member...
Sheesh - I thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Have seen you at The Dover show the past couple years. I wish you didn't live so far away. Would like to see that tractor at the Zagray show in CT next month.

AL

41 - 54 of 54 Posts