Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know price is a sketchy topic but I ran across this and was wanting a little advice. Sheet metal looks good and the motor is supposed to have compression. It was a project that never got started. I put it at an 800 looking at the louvered sheet metal curtain being larger . With all of that if you where interested in it what price range would you be comfortable paying.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Photos? attachments?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
has the hood been cut for the muffler or is it me ?? I would think $200 without it running or any attachments.
That would be stock. $100 is more right without attachments or running.

Reactions: petrj6

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
That would be stock?. $100 is more right without attachments or running.
Woups I made another post ment to edit my old one....

That would be stock but looks like it may of been cut bigger? $100 is more right without attachments or running.

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,273 Posts
A lot depends on what your plans are for this tractor.

For some reason, the pto belt & belt guard are missing. .....There are parts there for attaching a mower deck, but no mention of any attachments included.

Wisconsin engines can be very expensive to rebuild, if needed, but well worth repairing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found out a little more about this tractor. It appears to be a 64-65 800. It has the Wisconsin 8SD motor. Seller reports that it has good compression. Of course don't they all. I'm thinking this might be a fun little project, Ill let you all know how things come out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts