Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks to Fred and Ed the 1886 , tiller and power angle plow are coming to me in Maine. Fred has been awesome to deal with and very kind. Ed is making second leg of the journey and is nice enough to hold on to them till next weekend. I never could have afforded them with the cost of shipping. Thanks again to Fred and Ed.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Wow Fred, kinda sad to see them leaving your place. I know how much you put into them. But I'm also glad to see that you sold them so quickly & easily since that's what you wanted. Are you keeping any of them ?

·
483 Posts
Wow Fred, kinda sad to see them leaving your place. I know how much you put into them. But I'm also glad to see that you sold them so quickly & easily since that's what you wanted. Are you keeping any of them ?
Yes, an 1886 ,2486 and I am trying to sell my DGT1700 and mower deck. I have requested that my beloved 1455 be interned with me when that time comes. LOL. I have a 900 that has been waiting in the wings for shop space for 4 years now. I will do that this winter and another Haban flail mower.

·
483 Posts
The 1250 is really and early model with its straight hydraulic valve handle lever. and red rims. Thanks for all the great comments guys it means a lot. I need to get the 900 in soon because I have to do the sand blasting out side. If it gets to cold the moisture in the compressed air will freeze everything up.

·
1,206 Posts
The 900 will be a pretty little tractor. I love the hood and grille on those old tubers, very classic look to them.

Reactions: MyBolens1053

·
Registered
602 Posts
Good morning Fred and all,

Wanted to say that the wheel weights arrived sometime yesterday. When I got home at about midnight I saw two packages sitting on the side porch stoop that enters the house. I wasn't expecting them that quick. WOW. USPS has surprised me on delivery.

Thank you, Fred, for allowing me to purchase these weights. I'll be getting them all spiffed up and mounted very soon. Good luck on your 900 restore.

Attachments

Reactions: fogler12538
1 - 13 of 13 Posts