Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to a plow day near Georgetown, Ky Saturday. Busy tomorrow, so loaded the tractors while I could. Rained, but no more in forecast, so ground should be good to go for Saturday plowing. Looking just as much forward to socializing with fellow tractor nuts as I am to plow....well, close...I wanna plow a tad more! My BIL will drive one, as he sold his only tractor set up to plow. He's gonna add sleeve hitch to one of his JD's this summer. I told him he'll looks much better driving RED anyway! :laughingteeth:
I'll be sure to take pics & video!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My BIL's trailer. My 16'er is needing tires before I stray far from home. I'd love to have a lowboy gooseneck that would haul my 9,600lb 1960 model IH T340 hi-lift dozer.

·
1,499 Posts
Dan, That makes a nice looking load of tractors. I'm sure you will have fun plowing and talking tractors. Have a safe trip and remember to take pictures inbetween plowing and visiting.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Have fun Daniel,man I like the Bush Hog tractor.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I can't wait to see and hear the full details. Sounds like so much fun Dan and I don't think I would want to do it with any other tractors then the ones you have loaded :thumbs: Have a great time :D

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Had a great time, but just 13 GT's plowed the 5 acres in record time. Were finished before 3pm after starting around 10:30am, and we spent a solid half that time just socializing! The ground was pretty tough & corn stalks weren't bush hogged, so had to take all our coulters off to allow trash to roll out. Also, had to break down the "twin-10's" to a single ten. Part was uphill, combined with some clay in spots, so traction was the factor. The Wisconsin twin in the JB never gives up! The Massey "2055" that I let my BIL drive did super. Not a single issue with any of the 13 GT's, so a great day for everyone! I have a couple video clips & many pics, but I'll post them tomorrow...kinda tired tonight. Came home & took the wife out to dinner. Now I'm fed & LAZY! LOL

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aw heck, I had to go ahead & upload the pics. Video clips will take a while, so likely WILL be tomorrow for them. Here's a bunch of clickable pics.

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last video, turn volume down, this close to JB's exhaust is kinda loud! LOL Plus holding a camera while plowing isn't so steady, so bear with me. That's my BIL on my Massey ahead of me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.