menu

craigslist > for sale

CL

reply ✉ ☎reply

x prohibited[?]

Posted:

4 days ago◀ prev next ▶
print
Loader for lawn tractor - $900 (Ellsworth)
< >

00G0G_cjSgq7qPTht_600x450.jpg

00u0u_hojw8VuI3c9_600x450.jpg

00G0G_cjSgq7qPTht_50x50c.jpg00u0u_hojw8VuI3c9_50x50c.jpg

more ads by this user

I have a front end loader for a small garden/lawn tractor. Came off the Massey lawn tractor in the photos. I'll have to measure the loader again to verify, but I believe the bucket is ~50 inches wide.

Loader has it's own oil reservoir and a hydraulic valve with two levers for up/down and bucket roll.

I am willing to deliver to your location if you're willing to pay mileage, negotiable at time of sale.

Email with questions.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5388285178

posted:

2016-01-04 9:49pm

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,769 Posts
Decent price IMO Loader looks straight and rust free.

Looks like it might need a couple new hoses made up.Might get it a bit cheaper because of that.Just depends on how motivated the seller is.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
That's not a bad price. If you're putting it on a Massey it's even better. Pump, belt and hoses should be all you need. and a place to run the pump off of. Ask PO how it ran off his tractor. If he still has tractor take a look.

Does it come with the mounting hardware/ brackets that go to the frame???

·
Super Moderator
54,019 Posts
If it's close, better get over there and talk to the guy.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
If it's close, better get over there and talk to the guy.
I agree with Kenny. It's liable to go fast! Pump might be included anyway, but even if it's not, and you need a loader (or want one bad), that is a good price. Cylinders alone can run $500 or more.

·
368 Posts
That is a real good price, I spent more than that last year on one I put on a MF14 and it took a lot of time reworking the mounts and buying 2 rams, all the hoses, and a pump.

·
Registered
254 Posts
That's an excellent price. It's worth about double that. It looks like a Johnson Workhorse 12. Are you putting it on a 55 series tractor? If so, the hydraulic pump runs off the front PTO. Very simple to install. I agree with Olcowhand, the pump is probably included if he thought to take it off the 1655. Otherwise, they're ~$150 or so from McMaster-Carr or anywhere.

Reactions: limebuzz

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yup, that's my experience too. There's enough people seeing value in these older tractors, that when you see a deal like that, you better get it quick or it'll be gone.

But, in other news, you can buy a brand new shovel, save $870, and cancel your gym membership now :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts