Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of quick tach forks to put on my Massey gc2610 loader.......don't think Massey offers then so anybody found an aftermarket source that fit?
Thanks

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the secret to rotating pictures......this site rotates them when u upload them......why?????

·
I dont deny your history..... dont deny mine
1,492 Posts
it makes them landscape no matter what the original orientation is. I load mine into my personal GTT gallery and flip them there. I think you can go back and do the edit thing and there is an option to do it

·
I dont deny your history..... dont deny mine
1,492 Posts
well maybe not. I thought there was something in the advanced editor. I cant find it now.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mac, yeah that 1155 is my parade tractor now......her field days are over!
Sits in the heated/cooled shop under a blanket most of the year......other than an occasional tractor show or ride.
The forks are from a company called worksaver outta litchfield Illinois......definitely built heavy!

·
Super Moderator
54,009 Posts
What's the secret to rotating pictures......this site rotates them when u upload them......why?????
That's an ongoing issue!

it makes them landscape no matter what the original orientation is. I load mine into my personal GTT gallery and flip them there. I think you can go back and do the edit thing and there is an option to do it
Something about phone uploads does this and no one has found a 'fix' as yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts