Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up today. Came off a 317. Have to do a little tinkering with it yet, but looks good. Have to get the belt on and the bracket for the chute handle. Mounted it on the tractor before I bought it to make sure it fit. Hope fully no other hook up troubles. $300.00. Canadian. Didn't realize it was 46", thought it would be 42", but that's good. Noel

Attachments

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,939 Posts
Sounds like a fair price to me. Now you need some weights on the back.

Reactions: propane1

·
Super Moderator
55,286 Posts
Nice pick on that! How well does it turn left? That tire looks close to the blower there!

·
Super Moderator
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's good Kenny. Just the way I took the picture. Noel.

Reactions: KennyP

·
Super Moderator
55,286 Posts
Wasn't sure! That looks real good on the 140!

·
Super Moderator
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trav1s, I am the weight. Hehe. Your right, will need weights and chains or studs. It's not my main machine, it just for some fun and have added an attachment for the tractor, plus added back up for the Massey ferguson 12, for when the ford breaks down.

This is the main tractor. I like to have back ups. Noel.

Attachments

Reactions: Trav1s

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,939 Posts
Trav1s, I am the weight. Hehe. Your right, will need weights and chains or studs. It's not my main machine, it just for some fun and have added an attachment for the tractor, plus added back up for the Massey ferguson 12, for when the ford breaks down.

This is the main tractor. I like to have back ups. Noel.
I forget most guys are bigger than me and probably don't struggle with adding weights like I do. Me thinks the Ferd will move some snow too!

·
Super Moderator
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, the ford is a work horse and rarely gets stuck. But because of its age , it has it's troubles sometimes. But it is 35 years old and I figure about 3500 hours on it. Would of been nice to own it when it was new. !!! Noel.

Reactions: Trav1s
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.