·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Nice, it is a great find!

·
Tractorholic
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I visited my Massey dealer this weekend, bought some paint, rings for the MF 10, etc. When I was leaving, I noticed they had a huge roll-off with scrap metal in it on their lot and I noticed a lot of stuff was gone from their "graveyard"...I noticed an MF 10 in the graveyard and it appeared to have weights. I checked it out and sure enough it did. I pulled them off myself and brought them in. We weighed them and he charged me approx. $1/pound which is the going rate around here at tractor shows for used weights.

Oh, and I checked their graveyard for any others with no luck. I'm thinking that MF 10 was on it's way to the metal scrap roll-off!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
DMF said:
I visited my Massey dealer this weekend, bought some paint, rings for the MF 10, etc. When I was leaving, I noticed they had a huge roll-off with scrap metal in it on their lot and I noticed a lot of stuff was gone from their "graveyard"...I noticed an MF 10 in the graveyard and it appeared to have weights. I checked it out and sure enough it did. I pulled them off myself and brought them in. We weighed them and he charged me approx. $1/pound which is the going rate around here at tractor shows for used weights.

Oh, and I checked their graveyard for any others with no luck. I'm thinking that MF 10 was on it's way to the metal scrap roll-off!
Good deal, you can't beat that especially compared to what they are fetching on ebay lately.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
DMF, I'm sad to tell you that those weights are illegal in your state. As a friend I'll keep you out of trouble by allowing you to ship them to my home where I will promise not to tell where they came from! The things I do to help people! :bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::smilewink:

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Nice find, congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts