Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, as far as I know simplicity is owned by agco corporation so any Massey badged garden tractor will be the same as a simplicity. Think the simplicity tractors used are a conquest model and legacy model???? I just want one in red with Massey on it.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes JDBrian, its looking like a GC2300 might be the way I'll go! I already have a GC2610TLB so dont really need another loader tractor. It seems the GC series tractors are more readily available, can run 60" deck with the side discharge on the correct side(right side) unlike a simplicity
(left side), diesel power, 4wd and they are built heavier so will last longer! The GC series tractors are very,very nice to operate!!!!!

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Found this one......gonna go look at it tomorrow. Only draw back is it has 770 hrs! It has the 27 horsepower v twin kohler air cooled engine. 60" deck. Anybody have any thoughts on this model as weak areas to look at????

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.