Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A member here gunstuff 1000 sold me 42'' of bolens and some other mix paper work some months back. I been slowly puting it all into binders by tractor type and spare copys into a box to delt with later on. Heres some photos of my new shelf I had to go get to put it all on!

paper work 014.jpg paper work 015.jpg

I also got 5 biders from Oldbuzzard of factory engineering change paperwork that I also been putting into new binders. Heres photos of the great info this paper work holds.

paper work 003.jpg paper work 004.jpg paper work 005.jpg paper work 006.jpg paper work 007.jpg paper work 009.jpg paper work 010.jpg

I been working away at it but the pile I need to do is not getting smaller very fast but its a nice thing to do when its only -8 out side. :D

Thanks to Oldbuzzard and gunstuff 1000 for all the paper work.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
You have some great history there , good luck :thumbs:

Reactions: wilberj

·
1,824 Posts
I assume you're scanning these as you organize, right? I expect to see some additions to the manuals section soon. :D

Reactions: wilberj

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
When I read the title my first thought was of the pictures in the Doctors office( I think that one was everywhere) of the bare butt little boy with the caption " The jobs is not done till the paper work is done".

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
No thanks needed here

I'm just glad that it went to a good home

I got all of that from a fella I WI that I bought the Dual Wheel Kit from.

I still have 3 or 4 big binders that are full of some manuals, and a LOT of information on attachments from the Bolens "Allied Suppliers" like Briny, York, etc. A lot of it contains parts lists and such.

I'll have to get cracking on getting a lot of that scanned, as I'm sure that there are folks that can use the information.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought you were going to say its tax time. Old tractor paperwork is fun.
My tax guy would pass out if I droped that stack on his desk. lol

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still been adding to my paper work.

fgh1234 004.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Bolens 1000

·
1,204 Posts
Very nice that you saved the material. If you happen across a user manual for a dgt1700 I would be interested to see it even if just a scan of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts