Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I think you can tell by the last numbers in the serial number. There is a chart in the Massey manuals section here on this site. See if your number corresponds with any for a MF 10.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
The '66 units all had starter generators. The frames are different in a couple ways and the nose piece and the dash are aluminum. These ideas are pretty much resolute and if someone finds a tractor without a serial but all these differences, it is assumed to be a genuine '66.

I'm wondering if the engine got changed at some point.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has a perfect original aluminum nose.I believe the engine is original because the wiring is not all hacked up.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
The one part that is really hard to replace or modify is the frame.

1966 does not have the center rib under the engine on the bottom side of the frame.

Wood Gas Machine Auto part Metal

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a all original 1966 MF10but the seat is missing and the coil is bad what style of seat did it have and does anybody have a coil for it # 32014 i am in northwest ohio. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,261 Posts
the information i have is : 1966 serial # 00001 to 06015 . new on this site, will take me a while to figure out things , not a computer whiz . noel

1 - 20 of 25 Posts