Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold the 1253 that I got from NJken but I took the cab off, wheel weights and the hydro lift.. I got 450 out of it with a blade and deck.. I polished up the HT20D and took the wheel weights from the 1253 and pit them on the 1225. I got a few pics

I have a gold plow from a early 600 I know they are the same but since it is a early plow is it worth any more then a regular tube frame plow?

Plant Chair Wood Motor vehicle Grass

HT20D looking sharp

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

really nice hydro lift that was on the 1253 will be going on the 750 when I start that. this lift is in great shape

Wood Gas Composite material Auto part Engineering

the cozy cab it is going on the 1050 but with the fenders being different its going to take a little fab work but it will work. I am going to make some mounts then sand blast and paint the cab and install some foam padding with a head liner, I am going to do it . if it don't snow here I will have to go to the snow, so Brian you will have a visitor and I will bring the 1050 with the cab an GK and the blower so you get to have the chance to operate a groundskeeper I may be your only chance in your life unless you manage to find one your going to fall in love. I bet you will have one in a year,,, don't worry the cab has heat. defroster and a fan I am going to mount a orange beaker light in top the cab for safey and they look nice... I have one for each cab.. maybe I will habe the 1250 cab done. never thought I would have a cozy cab now I have 3

Automotive lighting Wood Floor Bumper Gas

here is the 1225 with her new wheel weights and the 1050... the 1225 is getting a new set or ag tires really soon I cant stand turf tires on a tractor I use to plow an stuff.

heres just a random pics of just a couple attachments

Wood Motor vehicle Flooring Floor Gas

the kids that got the 1253 was tickled to death with it.. his friend has a friend with 2 1253s and 2 other and this guy mike was texted me because i got the 1256 on craigslist, he asked, does it have hi-low range I said no it is a 1 speed hydostatic so I told him about the 1253 and I sent some pics I told him 375 with the blade and 450 with this nu=ice deck I got with the 1225, he drove it about 20ft an shut it off =, didn't even haggle about price he whipped the 450 out and loaded it up... I didn't want the tractor but to see how happy he was about it made my day I think he was around 17. he wanted the wheel weights really bad but I didn't want to let them go but he was one happy kid. I told him to join the forum hopefully he will. I am glad to see guys younger then I that excited about his first bolens... I just wanted to share the story about mike and mine, I think he will be buying attachments soon, he seen some if mine I think he creamed his pants when he seen my collection lol but u think we will have a new member on the forum real soon. I hope everyone enjoys my story and pictures... thanks again ken.... Sam

Attachments

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Very nice collection, and obviously you're not hoarding them if you're selling. I really like the little dozer back in corner. Made me chuckle a little when you called the buyer a kid...had to check and saw you're only 22!...you're still a kid! Impressive collection for only being 22.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice.

The Bolens look good. Any progress on the little Suburban sitting in the corner?

I had a chance to buy a GK but passed. Would be nice to have one but it just dosen't fit in my collection.
its a feature project. maybe when the 750 is done.. I got a little bit left to do on the 850 an the digger then that will be done then the engine is coming out the 1225 for a overhaul. I love that 1225. no one seems to have interest in the 1225's but mine is great. I like using the brinly cultivator on it it goes 8mph so I can throw the dirt between the plants so it cuts back on the hoeing ...

and thank you for the compliments on the tractors and my collection... I started with my uncles old 1254 when I was 6 or 7 then I found my 1050 in aug of 01 I paid 425 with a 36in blower, then a blade then a tiller and when i was looking for this stuff it was hard to find... in the past 5 years a lot of attachments have popped up like crazy and now I found these forms my collection has grown ALOT!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.