Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Do they have video or pictures of these guys doing wrong?
The one shot & killed had bombs strapped to his chest. The other got away by tossing bombs from his car. These guys are the ones! Just hope they take the other one out with no others harmed.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The have video that showed them walking awa;y, so they were suspects. They told a cab driver that they did it. they then carjacked a car and led police on a chase that ended with one officer killed, and one them shot multiple times. His own brother ran over him when escaping. It's supposedly the thing to do so that he couldn't give any information. This has to be one of the most massive mnhunts in histgory. Surely in Boston. the remaining one is 19 y.o. They've been in the country for several years.come from Chchnyah

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
Yeah they had pictures of them both Carrying backpacks and one setting his down at the site of the 2nd explosion.

The Havoc in the last 24 hrs started hours after the FBI released pictures of them as "Persons of Interest".

If these two are not guilty, their behavior is certainly suspicious!!

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
The article I read said that their Uncle said when he was told one was dead "He deserved it." Yea I would like to see them capture this him and just to answer the question Why? Although I think it is becoming apparent that it was a terrorist action.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
I hope the aim of the police is true and no one else (innocent) is harmed. Their victims are in my thoughts.

Reactions: WNYTractorTinkerer

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Read this a little earlier that one of the victims close to the 1st blast and who lost both of his legs saw the #1 suspect coming towards him with the backpack and put it down. He said that they made eye contact and he (vic.) can I.d. While he was coming out of some medication from his surgery he wanted to tell someone what he knew and got a pen and paper and wrote that he can I.D. but in the end it is the one that is dead.

Dick

1 - 20 of 43 Posts