Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for PA Plowday. Tested adjusted and plowed my little garden patch today.

Had lots of problems at the start main thing is that it wouldn't run right, spitting, sputtering, lack of power, even stalled on me once. I adjusted the carb many times best I could but no luck. So I removed the Walbro and installed the Carter off my other Massey 16 grass cutter and problem solved.

Plowed the rest of the garden and had some fun.

Sky Plant Tree Slope Natural landscape
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Tractor
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Plant Vehicle

The MF16 is a step or 2 above My MF10, looking forward to trying it out and meeting some members there.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,323 Posts
That's great that the different carb fixed it. And yes the bigger tractor is better than the smaller one. Each has their ways. Is your plow a little to far to the right looking at it from the rear picture. Just wondering, Noel.

Oh, and what width of plow is it ??

Reactions: DH1

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great that the different carb fixed it. And yes the bigger tractor is better than the smaller one. Each has their ways. Is your plow a little to far to the right looking at it from the rear picture. Just wondering, Noel.

Oh, and what width of plow is it ??
Compared to my 10 the 16 is heavier and has bigger tires, 23-10.50x12 vs 6x12.

I moved the plow to the left from where is was when I got it, might need to go some more it's taking about 8" 10" wide cut.

Plow is a Brinly cat 0, 12"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.