Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me does a Mcdonough power equipment model 60376 snow blower fit a 1655 i believe it is snapper

·
Tractorholic
153 Posts

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
I'll have to look at the tag on my 48" blower tomorrow........I know it said McDonough on the tag but can't remember the rest of it! Will let ya know tomorrow night. Luke

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
The second snowblower that ErnRemy posted looks like it is belt driven for a 1200-1650.

Reactions: Trump

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
I looked at the serial tag on my blower tonight.......its made by McDonough Power out of McDonough, GA. The model number listed on my serial tag is # 60377. Its the snapper version as you've all seen in the pics I posted earlier. Luke

·
39 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the one i have found is 150.00 and about 40 miles from home he has a roto tiller attchment also but im not sure i would use it enough to make it worth it

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Trump said:
the one i have found is 150.00 and about 40 miles from home he has a roto tiller attchment also but im not sure i would use it enough to make it worth it
You could always buy the tiller at the same time and this way you won't be kicking yourself in the butt later on when your in the market for one,and then of course Murphys Law won't let you find one for cheap.And only 40 miles from home,time to jump on it is now.Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts