Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a chance to buy a decent looking indoor kept 1655. It does not currently run and the tires are flat. It has a mole board plow a front blade a tiller three point snowblower. It has decent paint and everything seems in order but it has been sitting for about twenty years. Turning the engine by hand it seems to have compression and feels like it's probably ok internally. I know very little about Massey Ferguson GT. Is this a decent machine? Are Parts available? Is it worth $200? Just looking for opinions on this.

·
Registered
457 Posts
it's worth it just for the attachments...from the little I know about the 1655, you should be able to get tires and engine parts without a problem, again, $200 for the machine and attachments seems "cheap" to me .....

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
Just the attachments are worth more than that! Buy it!

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Kenny is right on. A lot of time I look past the tractor and go for any attachment(s). Just bought a Cub 1650 with no motor but snow blower attached for $100. Can part out the tractor for that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
GRAB IT!!! Why can't I ever find a deal like that lol???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow, $ 200............................a really good condition 1655 might sell in Canada for about $ 5,000.......with no attachments. These are one of the best GT's ever made. Grab it fast. If you don't want it, I'll buy it sight-unseen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts