Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post a few pics of my Massey 216 GTX. From what can find out they were made in the early 90s and made by ingersoll for Massey. It has a 16 hp Kohler twin magnum and pressurized hydraulics, Hi and lo range. It got to be the fastest GT I ever drove, I would like to find more attachments for it but in my neck of the woods they are few and far between.

Cheers!

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Tire Wheel Automotive tire Agricultural machinery Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive fuel system Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, that 216gtx if a fine gt. same as a 3016, just different color paint and decals. Is yours new enough to have the factory installed holding valve in it?
Not sure what the holding valve is!!

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
All the Ingersoll built tractors had holding valves after around 1985-1986. These Masseys were built around 1990-1991 so they would definately have had the holding valve feature, as it was not seperate like the old kits. They incorperated it into the main travel control/lift valve, as one combo valve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts